- Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Sacrifice: You must be willing to give up the things you love the most to be able to come up trumps at the end.
- Forethought: To succeed in the long-term, it's crucial to plan well in advance
- Equanimity: It's vital that you never suffer or celebrate in the middle of the game which could lead to lapses.
- Valuing time: The end-time of the game is already fixed and you better ensure that you achieve fulfillment before the timer runs out.
|Chess, like life, gives hope for the lowest to rise to the highest level.|