- Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Sacrifice: You must be willing to give up the things you love the most to be able to come up trumps at the end.
- Forethought: To succeed in the long-term, it's crucial to plan well in advance
- Equanimity: It's vital that you never suffer or celebrate in the middle of the game which could lead to lapses.
- Valuing time: The end-time of the game is already fixed and you better ensure that you achieve fulfillment before the timer runs out.
|Chess, like life, gives hope for the lowest to rise to the highest level.|
|Father Ravi carries little Rakshitta as they pose with Grandmaster Vishwanathan Anand.|
|A proud mamma's darling daughter.|
|Nothing makes Rakshitta as happy as Swami does!|
This ‘bizarre’ happening continued on a daily basis and Rakshi won all the eight of her first eight games.
That is precisely what happened. Rakshi was now two games away from being the national champ.